with Ryuko Laura Burges and Erica Reischer, PhD
in the Wheelwright Center at Green Gulch Farm
Sunday, October 25, 2015
11 am - 5:30 pm
This workshop is for any parent who wants to cultivate greater mindfulness and learn proven parenting methods for shaping positive behavior and raising happy, secure and loving kids. Workshop topics include:
• The ABCs of great parenting—Acceptance, Boundaries and Consistency.
• How to gently reshape challenging childhood behaviors.
• How to help kids and their parents manage intense feelings.
• How to cultivate “happiness habits” in your family.
• Meditation instruction.
• Mindfulness practices for children and their parents.
• Buddhist principles that support sound parenting.
Fees: $100, $90 current SFZC members, $80 limited income.