Sunday, March 10, 2013
11 am - 5:30 pm in the yurt
with Laura Burges and Erica Reischer, Ph.D.
This workshop is for any parent who wants to cultivate greater mindfulness and learn proven parenting methods for shaping positive behavior and raising happy, secure and loving kids. Workshop topics include:
• The ABC’s of great parenting—Acceptance, Boundaries, and Consistency
• How to gently reshape challenging childhood behaviors
• How to help kids and their parents manage intense feelings
• How to cultivate “happiness habits” in your family
• Meditation instruction
• Mindfulness practices for children and their parents
• Buddhist principles that support sound parenting
On March 5th 2013, SFZC interviewed Zen teacher Laura Burges about this upcoming retreat.
Fees: $85, $76 current SFZC members, $68 limited income. Includes a delicious organic lunch cooked in the Green Gulch kitchen.
To Register: Use the Ticket Table below. Or call our toll free number 888.743.9362 or our local number 415.475.9362.
Registration, Scholarships, and Cancellations