If you have questions, please call 1-888-743-9362. We look forward to seeing you this summer at Tassajara.
1. Collect Information. Before making your reservations request online, first collect the following information from other sections of the site:
Retreat, if applicable, and retreat arrival/departure dates
- Visit the Retreat Calendar to browse our retreat offerings
- Please note that retreats begin late afternoon on the indicated start date and end in the morning on the indicated end date; you do not need to book additional nights, though you are welcome to arrive early or stay on afterwards.
- Review the Guest Practice program description and the Summer Work Practice Overview and schedule, to determine if the Guest Practice option is appropriate for you.
- Visit the Rooms & Rates section where you'll find photos along with descriptions and rates.
- In case your first choice isn't available, make note of alternate selections.
2. Use the online Reservations Request Form. Please note that the online form is a request form and may not accurately reflect availability.
- Enter your planned arrival/departure dates and the number of people in your party, and Search for availability and pricing.
- From the options presented, select your preferred accommodations category or Guest Practice. If there is a specific room or cabin you would like, please note that in 'Cabin Request' on the form. (Note: The Reservation Request Form does not display actual availability. If your preferred accommodations category is not available, we will call you to discuss options.)
- In the Booking Options, fill out the requested information (bed configuration, rideshare, Stage, retreat, etc.). If the retreat you would like to attend is not available from the drop-down menu, please type it into the Request/Remark box under Guest Information.
- Please note that the Cost section will not reflect any add ons, such as Stage or retreat fees.
- Complete all required fields on the form and submit your request!
We will contact you within 3 days to confirm your reservation or discuss availability.
We look forward to helping you plan your visit to Tassajara.
Cancellation and Change Policy
Rooms & Rates
Guest accommodations at Tassajara range from private cabins to shared dorms. Rates are all-inclusive, including three meals daily and full use of all facilities.