Rooms & Rates
- Freedom from internet & emails, cellphones & TV
- Recreation in the wilderness—hiking to beautiful vistas and up/down the creek
- Soaking up the hot springs in a Japanese-style bathhouse with sunning deck and steam room
- Enjoying free time by the pool, at the bocce court, or playing board games
- Three delicious vegetarian meals, served family-style in our beautiful dining room
- Fresh Tassajara bread, bottomless coffee, and an array of teas
- Daily Zen meditation, services, and instruction; weekly dharma talks and small group discussion
- Fresh linens, bedding, and towels, with eco-conscious service
Tassajara’s Stone Office and reception hours are 9 am to 7 pm. Please confirm your room assignment and availability before bringing your items to your room.
Official check-in time is 3 pm, with late check-in offered until 7 pm. Check-out is 11 am, and we offer space on our luggage deck for guests who will be exploring longer. Please check out in person before departing.
Guest meals are served at 9 am, 1 pm and 7 pm in the Dining Room. Additional snacks and tea are available in the courtyard at 2 pm and self-serve throughout the day.
Tassajara observes special quiet-time hours with respect to our residents and students beginning at 8 pm and ending after soji (temple cleaning) at 8:30 am the following morning.
See videos of the accommodations on our YouTube page.
Sycamore Cabins 10 & 11 and Sycamore Courtyard Rooms
Sycamore Cabins 10 & 11 (minimum double occupancy)
Weekdays (Sun-Thur): $243
Weekends (Fri-Sat): $298
Additional Guest: $121.50 Sun-Thur/$149 Fri-Sat
Sycamore Courtyard Rooms
Weekdays (Sun-Thur): $169 sgl occ/ $243 dbl occ
Weekends (Fri-Sat): $224 sgl occ/ $298 dbl occ [two-night minimum]
Single beds in accommodations with multiple beds may be rented individually for guests in retreats, on an as-needed basis.