January 2018 Intensive at Green Dragon Temple, GGF 1/6 – 1/28
Led by Senior Dharma Teacher Tenshin Reb Anderson
Saturday, January 6 (arrival day) – Sunday, January 28
Face to Face Transmission Is the Buddha Mind Seal
This three-week retreat offers an opportunity for experienced meditators to join the Green Gulch staff in a period of intensive residential practice. Our schedule will include morning, afternoon, and evening zazen; oryoki meals; work periods; Dharma talks; and group discussions. There will also be formal and informal meetings with teachers, and classes given by the leader of the Intensive. The Intensive will conclude with a five-day sesshin.
- Download an application: [Word] [PDF]
- Email your application to GGF Director's Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intensive fees*:
- $1,070 – shared student housing
- $1,365 – shared guest housing
- $1,815 – private guest housing (if available)
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card in US DOLLARS ONLY. Green Gulch cannot accept payment in foreign currencies.
- Some partial scholarships may be available upon request. Contact the Green Gulch Farm director (email@example.com).
- Please contact the GGF Director's Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an early acceptance notification to book flights and make similar arrangements.
Deadline for applications: November 21. Late applications will be considered in mid-December, if space allows.
*The fees for the Green Gulch Farm January Intensive do not fully cover the cost of maintaining Green Gulch Farm during the month of January. Please consider making a donation to San Francisco Zen Center to support the Intensive and the precious training and teachings offered at Green Gulch Farm–Green Dragon Temple, now and in the future.