January 2016 Intensive at Green Gulch Farm
When the Wooden Man Begins to Sing, the Stone Woman Gets Up Dancing
led by Senior Dharma Teacher Tenshin Reb Anderson
Tuesday, January 5 (arrival day) to Wednesday, January 27, 2016
This three-week retreat offers an opportunity for experienced meditators to join the Green Gulch staff in a period of intensive residential practice. Our schedule will include morning, afternoon and evening zazen; oryoki meals; work periods; dharma talks; and group discussions. There will also be formal and informal meetings with teachers, and classes given by the leader of the Intensive. The Intensive will conclude with a five-day sesshin.
- Download an application: [Word] [PDF]
- Email your application to Reb Anderson’s Assistant at email@example.com.
- Or for more information and an application form, please contact Reb Anderson’s Assistant at 415.729.5512 or by email.
- Intensive fees:
- $1,040 - shared student housing.
- $1,326 - shared guest housing.
- $1,765 - private guest housing (if available).
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card IN US DOLLARS ONLY. Green Gulch cannot accept payment in foreign currencies.
- Some partial scholarships may be available upon request. Contact the Green Gulch Farm director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for applications: November 21. Late applications will be considered in mid-December, if space allows.
*The fees for the Green Gulch Farm January Intensive do not fully cover the cost of maintaining Green Gulch Farm during the month of January. Please consider making a donation to San Francisco Zen Center to support the Intensive and the precious training and teachings offered at Green Gulch Farm, Green Dragon Temple, now and in the future.