January 2020 Intensive at Green Dragon Temple, GGF 1/7 – 1/28
Led by Senior Dharma Teacher Tenshin Reb Anderson
Tuesday, January 7 (arrival date) – Tuesday, January 28
This three-week retreat offers an opportunity for experienced meditators to join the Green Gulch staff in a period of intensive residential practice. Our schedule will include morning, afternoon, and evening zazen; formal oryoki meals; work periods; dharma talks; classes; and group discussions. There will also be formal and informal meetings with teachers, and classes given by Tenshin Reb Anderson. The Intensive will conclude with a five-day sesshin.
- Download an application: [Word] [PDF] Email your application to Sonja Gardenswartz at [email protected]
Deadline for applications: November 21, 2019. Late applications will be considered in mid-December, if space allows. Early decisions are sometimes possible for those needing to make travel or work arrangements further in advance. Please contact Reb's Assistant Sonja Gardenswartz at [email protected] for more information.
- Non-refundable application fee: $30. Use the button to pay the application fee. Or call the the SFZC Reservations Office at 888.743.9362 or 415.475.9362. Or the Green Gulch Farm office at 415.383.3134.
- Intensive fees*:
- $1,150 – shared student housing
- $1,450 – shared guest housing
- $1,900 – private guest housing (if available)
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card in US DOLLARS ONLY. Green Gulch cannot accept payment in foreign currencies.
- Some partial scholarships may be available upon request. Contact the Green Gulch Farm director ([email protected]).
*The fees for the Green Gulch Farm January Intensive do not fully cover the cost of maintaining Green Gulch Farm during the month of January. Please consider making a donation to San Francisco Zen Center to support the Intensive and the precious training and teachings offered at Green Gulch Farm–Green Dragon Temple, now and in the future. Thank you.
For any cancellations, please inform Sonja at [email protected] at your earliest convenience.