Fall 2016 Practice Period at Green Dragon Temple
The Fall 2016 Practice Period at Green Dragon Temple is now full.
Focusing on the Bodhisattva Path
Led by Senior Dharma Teacher Tenshin Reb Anderson
October 17 – December 13, 2016
Practice period offers an opportunity for beginning and experienced students to participate in an intense period of residential practice that centers around daily zazen, work and study. Weekly events include lectures, classes, oryoki meals and tea with the practice period leader. Students meet individually with the practice period leader and/or with other practice leaders several times throughout the retreat. We ask participants to commit to the entire eight weeks, which includes two one-day sittings and concludes with a seven-day sesshin.
- Please review the Practice Period Guidelines [Word] [PDF] before submitting your application.
- Complete a practice period application: [Word] [PDF]. (See below for application fee.)
- Final deadline for applications: August 31. This year (2016) we have added an early-acceptance deadline of July 20 for those who wish to have confirmation earlier than the usual process has allowed. We will provide notification of acceptance by July 31 for early registrants.
- For questions or information, contact Kristin Diggs at email@example.com or by phone at 415-354-0428.
- Practice period fee: $2181. This fee is paid after acceptance through application. The notice of acceptance to the practice period will be accompanied by information on paying the fee.
- Non-refundable application fee: $30. This fee can be paid by check or by using the Register Online button: