Mindful Parenting, GGF 10/14
This day-long retreat is for any parent who wants to cultivate greater mindfulness and learn parenting methods for shaping positive behavior and raising happy, secure, and loving kids. Workshop topics include:
- How to gently reshape challenging childhood behaviors
- How to help kids and their parents manage intense feelings
- How to cultivate “happiness habits” in your family
- Meditation instruction; sitting and walking meditation
- Mindfulness practices for children and their parents
- Buddhist principles that support sound parenting
Fees: $110, $99 current SFZC members, $88 limited income. Fee includes lunch. Some partial scholarships available.
To Register: Use the Register Online button above. Or please call the Green Gulch Farm main office at 415.383.3134 or the SFZC Reservations Office at 888.743.9362 or 415.475.9362. Or fill out this online form to have the Reservations Office contact you by phone or email to assist your registration.