Summer Residents’ Retreat: Changes to Public Schedule, CC 7/24 – 7/29
Changes to public offerings Wednesday, July 24 – Monday, July 29, 2019 (Summer Residents’ Retreat):
- Morning meditation will begin at 7:00 am; the han will start at 6:45 am (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) for one 30-minute period only, followed by a short service in the zendo.
- Late afternoon meditation 5:40 pm (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) will not be offered during the retreat.
- All are welcome to join us for morning meditation. The schedule will return to normal beginning Monday evening, July 29.
- No public meals, including weekday dinners July 24, 25, and 26.
- All are warmly welcome to join us for the regular Saturday Program. The Saturday, July 27, Dharma talk and Q&A will be in celebration of Sojun Mel Weitsman’s 90th birthday. Everyone is invited and welcome to join us for Q&A, lunch, and birthday cake afterward!
- No dharma talk will be offered on Wednesday evening, July 24.
- Thursday, July 25 evening zazen at 7:30 pm will not meet (join us August 1).