Summer Residents’ Retreat: Changes to Public Schedule, CC 7/24 – 7/29
Changes to public offerings Wednesday, July 24 – Monday, July 29, 2019 (Summer Residents’ Retreat):
- Morning meditation will begin at 6:30 am (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) for one 40-minute period only, followed by a short service in the zendo.
- Late afternoon meditation will continue as usual (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 5:40 pm – 6:30 pm).
- All are welcome to join us for meditation at the times noted above. The schedule will return to normal beginning Monday evening, July 29.
- No public meals Wednesday evening through Saturday, including weekday dinners (July 24, 25, and 26) and Saturday lunch (July 27).
- All are warmly welcome to join us for the Saturday Program, which ends after lecture on July 27 (no open lunch).
- No dharma talk will be offered on Wednesday evening, July 24.
- Thursday, July 25 evening zazen at 7:30 pm is canceled (join us August 1).
Office and bookstore hours will be posted closer to the event.