Arrangements at Tassajara are unique and the booking process is too. But we'll walk you through the steps on this page.
If you have questions, please call 1-888-743-9362. We look forward to seeing you this summer at Tassajara. —Tassajara Reservations Staff Reservations Instructions 1. Collect Information. Before making your reservations request online, first collect the following information from other sections of the site:
Retreat, if applicable, and retreat arrival/departure dates
- Visit the Retreat Calendar to browse our retreat offerings
- Please note that retreats begin late afternoon on the indicated start date and end in the morning on the indicated end date; you do not need to book additional nights, though you are welcome to arrive early or stay on afterwards.
Guest Practice, if applicable
- Review the Guest Practice program description and the Summer Work Practice Overview (link) and schedule, to determine if the Guest Practice option is appropriate for you.
- Visit the Rooms & Rates section where you'll find photos along with descriptions and rates.
- In case your first choice isn't available, make note of alternate selections.
2. Use the online Reservations Request Form. Please note that the online form is a request form and may not accurately reflect availability.
- Enter your planned arrival/departure dates and the number of people in your party, and Search for availability and pricing.
- From the options presented, select your preferred accommodations category or Guest Practice. If there is a specific room or cabin you would like, please note that in 'Cabin Request' on the form. (Note: The Reservation Request Form does not display actual availability. If your preferred accommodations category is not available, we will call you to discuss options.)
- In the Booking Options, fill out the requested information (bed configuration, rideshare, Stage, retreat, etc.). If the retreat you would like to attend is not available from the drop-down menu, please type it into the Request/Remark box under Guest Information.
- Please note that the Cost section will not reflect any add ons, such as Stage or retreat fees.
- Complete all required fields on the form and submit your request!
If you wish to book more than one cabin, please submit a request for each cabin.
We will contact you within 3 days to confirm your reservation or discuss availability.
We look forward to helping you plan your visit to Tassajara. Cancellation and Change Policy