Changes to public offerings for the week of July 26 - August 2, 2014 (Summer Residents' Retreat):
- Morning meditation will begin at 6:30 am (Saturdays and weekdays) for one 40-minute period only, with a short service in the zendo following.
- Late afternoon meditation will continue as usual (Monday - Friday, 5:40 pm - 6:30 pm).
- No public meals this week, including weekday dinners (7/28 - 8/1) and Saturday lunch (7/26 & 8/2).
- As always, all are warmly welcome at the Saturday Program, which ends this week after lecture (7/26 & 8/2).
- No schedule Sundays, as usual.
- Thursday 7/31 evening zazen at 7:30 pm is canceled (join us 8/7).
- The front office and bookstore will be open from 2 - 3 pm M-F, and regular hours on Saturday—front office: 11 am - noon; bookstore: 11 am - 1 pm.
All are welcome to join us for meditation at the times noted above. The schedule will return to normal
beginning Monday, August 4.