During the interim break the regular schedule is optional for residents. The zendo (meditation hall) will continue to be open for meditation, staffed by volunteers. Sign up on the volunteer sheet near the zendo or contact the ino
() if you would like to volunteer to be doan or doorwatch in the morning or evening during the interim. Thank you.
There are no public meals during interims, except for Saturday lunch.
- March 31 - April 5 (ends at lecture on Saturday, April 5)
- June 23-25 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, June 25)
- August 25-30 (ends at lecture on Saturday, August 30)
- December 8-10 (ends at lecture on Wednesday, December 10)
- December 24-31 (ends with New Year's Eve Celebration)